Monday, November 28, 2011

Consulting the Comforter♥

I love snow...
Flurries too...

But anyways-not my point...

God seems to find ways to punch me at least weekly...this week, well today, He didn't have to punch me *for the first time ever* He just gently nudged me...That in itself is a HUUUUUGE deal...

anyways...

What may you ask am I speaking of?

Not going to Him with things. I always say the expected "Oh, definitely, i'll pray about it." or "Hey can you pray for me...I really need His help."... but sadly, that has become a copout....
More often than not I say a quick "God help me" prayer without really searching for His reply. As of late, I have made a lot of decisions without truly consulting Him... Sad isn't it?

Here He is...caring about ever single decision that i have to make in my life... He knows my EVERY thought and care... He tells me not to worry because HE has control... yet.... what do I do? Talk to mere people about things... instead of consulting HIM.

:( Hm... Not only is the weather changing... But my attitude is as well...

*cheers* Here's to consulting Him with EVERYTHING...

...learning to breathe....♥

No comments:

Post a Comment