A couple of my guy friends have called these books and movies "emotional porn" and in all honesty, it truly is...
I feel like I've blogged all of this before...
so i'll skip ahead...
What is love?
1 Corinthians 13 says it best... but how often to we truly examine what it says? Everyone has it quoted at weddings, people get it tattooed, we all read it and think about "The One."...but we never tear it apart and work at showing each individual characteristic of love...
I. Love is Patient
II. Love is Kind
III. It does not envy
IV. It does not boast
V. It is not proud
VI. It is not rude
VII. It is not self-seeking
VIII. It is not easily angered
IX. It keeps no record of wrongs
X. Does not delight in evil, but rejoices in truth
XI. Always protects
XII. Always trusts
XIII. Always hopes
XIV. Always perseveres.
We should take our relationships and honestly ask ourselves what it means to love...
I know I don't add up...
...breathing
No comments:
Post a Comment