Monday, April 11, 2011

howdy ya'll :)

after many tears and angry faces, everything seems back to "normal." well, as normal as it can be with me...

This past few weeks has been a pretty difficult journey for me. I've stopped relying on God and I started putting my own idols above my relationship with Him. It's really pathetic because every single time, I know what I am doing and how it will hurt me in the end...yet I do it anyways.

My quiet time? --Nonexistant
My walk? --More of a trip and fall sequence
My faith? --Not in the right hands

So? What shall I do about it?

You guessed it... Blog.

This is where my readers come in...
yes, that would be ya'll. Der da der.

I have a plan--I love blogging, yes?
*resounding yes*
Well, I am going to blog my quiet times and link them to facebook...
Maybe then I'll be more apt to actually do one...and do one that is even minorly worthwhile.

And, let's say you don't care about my quiet time blogs? Ehh? Well, I'll keep writing my "normal" blogs...I'll just label them differently. My quiet time blogs will be labeled(sp?) Day One, Day Two... and so on and so forth. All my others will have their ohhhh so clever names :D

I'm not entirely sure who all reads my blog...but maybe you need some quiet time too...if so, don't rely on mine. I am, by no means, a scholar... Half of what I say (or even more) can be totally off kilter, it's my thoughts and my feelings. Remember that :)

I love ya,ll...a whole bunch of hearts. Sooo, keep reading.

i'm gonna let God....
....teach me to breathe... ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment