--anyways
God has been showing me a lot about myself throughout this semester:
- He has bigger plans for me than i could possibly imagine
- He knows what he is doing.
- He doesnt OWE me a husband
- I AM CURRENTLY NOT MATURE ENOUGH FOR A RELATIONSHIP!
--for me to think that God doesnt have my life in His hands
--for me to think that God DOES owe me a husband.
and most importantly:
--THAT I AM MATURE ENOUGH FOR A RELATIONSHIP!
so what now you may ask?
-this boy has weaseled his way into my life.
he is extremely attractive
and super nice.
-Christian-
problem?
there is no mutual feelings whatsoever.
--i'm not his type.
thats fine with me.
other problem?
i cant get this kid out of my head.
--no really--i cant.
I know God wants what is best for me--and right now, i know that a relationship is definately not what is best. keep me in your prayers as i get over my "crush"
i'm learning to...
breathe.
No comments:
Post a Comment