Wednesday, January 12, 2011

my letter---

Dear You,
whether or not you believe me...i understand... but you really dont. i want to tell you so much, but it would make things worse. i'm sorry that apparently no one is what you want and what you need...i tried...but until youre ready to jump into a REAL friendship--youre never going to get what you want and need. yes it hurt...but i'm okay...and i pray you will be. i'm always here...no matter what happens or how bad you might piss me off. friendship CAN be one sided...and as of right now i'm here...are you gonna meet me halfway or not?... i love you...
--mary.

Dear One Who Wont Own Up,
you fooled me. i reaaaaally hope you understand how good of a liar you are. i know...about it. and why we dont talk anymore...but, welp, i cant help if you dont talk... you really had me fooled--congratulations. please own up to who you are...
--mary.

Dear You That I Love,
I dont know you yet...well, i dont think i do-maybe i do, but, yeahh....this is confusing. I just want you to know that i worry about you. I love you. I hope you arent 'waiting' for me... cuz...well, waiting implies that youre not growing. I pray that you grow in your relationship with God every single day. i already think you are wonderful. ♥ And i'm trying to be the woman HE wants me to be...
I'll Be Seeing You--
Your Gonna Be Wifey :)
--Mary Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment